Wednesday, April 21, 2010

If there's anything I hate loathe despise and abominate it's a BULLY!

But I really love the movie "Meet me in St. Louis" it's quite wonderful.
Right now I'm reading this book called I, the Divine. I like it. It's written like every chapter is the first chapter of a biography, so every chapter is chapter 1. It's a story about a Lebanese woman-the daughter of a Lebanese man and an American woman, who grows up in Lebanon and moves to America-and how and why she is who she is. It's very interesting. Maybe one day I'll try to write a book about myself this way. It seems like yes, there are some really outstanding events in her life, and definitely some very interesting moments.


But this is what I think: anyone's story can be fascinating, exciting, exhilirating and wonderful-it just depends on how you write it. I had a wonderfully suburban, middle class childhood, but the way I saw it was different than how anyone else saw it, and I could probably make it a very compelling story that any person (with at least a slight interest in that kind of a story) could enjoy. If you've ready any of the stories I wrote , you know that I at least had an active imagination, and a terrible fear of being kidnapped...so that's something that added a colorful element to my early years.


Look forward to the possibility of future installments...

No comments: