Tuesday, June 22, 2010

So...I'm moving.

It's not that big of a deal.

But it is to me.


I'm moving out on my own (I hope) but striking out in the world ( a little). I'll be moving up to the Salt Lake Valley because I am making a slight change in work. Same company, different store, different position.

I am hoping to find a perfect little studio or 1 bedroom apartment-(wouldn't a loft style be great?)on the east side in the south end of the valley (or close to 215)...if you hear of anything, or see anything will you let me know?


I do hope this is just the change I've been craving and needing. It's a little away, a big enough change, and the start of something new. I think I've become a little too complacent.

Graduate school is still in the future plans for me, but since I just don't know exactly what I want to do, I feel it's a little silly to go now. So, it's in the plans-maybe in a year.


For now, a little change goes a long way.


Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Liesl said...

Goodness! Congratulations. That's going to be a big step for you. I wish you the best of luck. We'll have to get together a couple of more times before the change happens.

Diane said...

I'm sure things will go very well for you! This will be a good challenge for you. Take your time and do it at your speed.Stay close to the Lord and he will direct you. I'll keep my eyes open.

Jess said...

This is great news. Moving can be scary (I moved two counties from home.) There are so many awesome things to do in SL. Hook up with Jen and she can help you.

Jennifer said...

Exciting news! I wish I had a great place for you to live, but I'll just be glad you're close by so we can see you. Can you bring kids into your store? J/K.