Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Vegas, Part II

We took other pictures on the way (but on a different camera). However, the cool thing to know about Holly is that FILLMORE was the most south she had ever been before this. Since we hit at just the right time, we decided to take a little detour and visit the St. George Temple. I love it because of the way it's pure whiteness really stands out from the green and the surrounding red rocks. It's just beautiful.
The flowers were so pretty, and so is Holly. aawww.




It was a nice little detour. But then, on to Vegas!
On a sidenote-I think it's so funny when I ask people to take pictures for us. It's a digital SLR, but it works just like a regular old camera-but no one seems to know to look through the viewfinder. It's so funny. You can see them all-just holding it out in front of them-wondering why they can't see anything on the display screen. uuuhhh...



1 comment:

Megan said...

I also love the St. George temple for the same reasons you stated. I would have loved to be married there, but had no excuse to drag 2 families 5 hours south. But I love those pictures you have. Would you send them to me?