Sunday, May 23, 2010

Las Vegas: Part I

TEAMMATES!!!!!


I have this fun way of passing time: and it's called teammates.
NOTE to all the people who are more kind than me: this involves identifying stupid/incredibly trashy people.


See, everytime you see someone who you think is incredibly disgusting/stupid/trashy etc. you say "teammate!" and try to get the best collection of award winning crazies for your team. We tried to get pictures of all of our teammates, but we couldn't. Some wer just too quick to spy.



So, here are some of our teammates. Sorry if you're offended by our playing this game. We used to play in college with people on campus, and you know what? It's just fun.





Whoever owns this property-they are my teammate.

These people have bombs in the back of their car (okay, not really, but it kind of looks like it)-TEAMMATE!

This man was smoking a cigar and talking on the phone with the windows rolled up-Holly won the battle on this one. Her teammate.


Check out his awesome car that goes lower and higher (What's that called?) well, whatever. It also says "Amigo" and there was a child in the front seat-Holly's teammate.




Okay, it's not Holly's silly expression-but the girls in the background. Yup, my teammates.


Don't I look awesome in this visor? I become my own teammate here.
**We didn't even get pictures of the lady with the platinum wig, with her own hair sticking out from under it, OR the guy we were laughing so hard at we couldn't even spit out the words teammate.
OR my teammate from Hoover Dam with his beer belly over his gross pants and his necklace. TEAMMATE!
Try playing sometime, it's very fun.















2 comments:

Roxanne said...

Sounds fun. I could get some great shots just sitting at my desk. The things people wear to go see a doctor.....

Josh said...

Child in the front seat is pretty stupid, but some of it just sounds mean.