Tuesday, January 12, 2010

They go together-Eggs and Spam-it's like...CHRISTMAS!

Tonight I went on a girl date with my roommate Holly! Here she is: with her old blonde hair, and her new sexy brunette hair (welcome to the cool club, Holly). Okay, no she isn't because I can't figure out how to put pictures on with the new editor that I chose to use...

Anyways, we went to ULTA, and I got a great lip stain color and some new shampoo...(it smells so good!) and then we went to express where I got a really sassy dress that I look GOOD in. It was SO MUCH FUN! Sometimes, you just need that time with your girlfreinds, you know? We bonded. I am grateful for her. I'm so excited. I am also happy because I can see the difference that running has made. It's not like I have an extremely differnt figure, it's really the same, but it looks better. And, I feel a lot better. I'm excited to keep going, and keep seeing a difference. It's a little everyday.


In other news, today I also went snowshoeing with my friend Tyler. Last week I was able to go with my friend Jason. (I would typically insert some lovely winter landscape photos here, but as mentioned new editor=no photos). I love to go snowshoeing. It's fun, and it's a nice alternative to running sometimes. We just wandered through the "back country" of Provo canyon for a good few hours, and I got a good workout-He has longer legs and a faster pace than I do, so I had to keep up...although I didn't all the time. We also just sat in the snow for a minute. It was really nice to sit and just enjoy. But then it got cold. It was fun.

ALSO, today I made a pot roast. Holy cow, I can cook! I'm so proud of myself...it took quite a few phonecalls to mom to get all the things and all the directions I needed to get it going, but it is good. It just falls to pieces. You have to start somewhere I guess.

That was my day today...I slept in too, that was nice. I am happy.
Oh, and this was a contributing factor to my joy level in the last hour. Thank you Awkward Family Photos. FUNNY.

No comments: