Thursday, January 14, 2010

Oh MY GOSH!

Yogurt is good!


Okay well, yoplait light fat free very vanilla (in case you also want to experrience it) is really yummy. It tastes like dessert. Which is good, because yesterday I ate 3 servings of cinnamon roll after institute (at least they were cut in half, so it was really 1.5 cinnamon rolls), even though I'm pretty sure everyone else had 1. They were so good, and I was so hungry yesterday! I felt like nothing could fill the void that was my stomach! But, in the end I was able to fill myself up (but it took a lot of work, and I'm not kidding). However, running today was not so much fun after all that, so it's good that I am finally starting to like yogurt. peach is good too.


Ooh. I bet with a graham cracker it would REAALLLLY taste like a yummy dessert. WONDERFUL.

No comments: