Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tampon commercials in general are seriously annoying.

Which is why these are seriously awesome.

My rommate and I love these commercials. Have you seen them?

You might hear us saying some of these things:

"I'm believably attractive..."

"Oh, that's what's supposed to happen!"

"By day 3, I just want to dance."

"I wear white pants, and have good hair, and you want to be me."


"Don't all these angles make me seem dynamic?"








I appreciate when people take a new approach to things, and it catches my attention. SO FUNNY!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Awesome!

Sarah said...

Totally reminds me of the new Old Spice commercials. So awesome.

Liesl said...

Brilliant.

Liesl said...

Also, is it wrong that I find the music in the first commercial to be pretty? I'm such a nerd.