Saturday, March 13, 2010

HARMONS: YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD GROCER

You're not supposed to be loyal to a grocery store.


In fact, in our district we talk about how it's easy to be satisfied at any grocery store-you can find what you're looking for without much hassle. It takes something special, a wuality of service or method to win loyalty.

Harmons-I am loyal to you. I will drive aross the city instead of to the Smiths a few blocks away. I love to shop there. Now, especially more than ever I love Harmons because when I went there last night I saw these waiting.
YES! Girl Scout Cookie time! So exciting! made my weekend.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I totally love Harmon's too. And now that I have discovered their cinnamon chip muffins (try them if you haven't yet!), I go there just about every morning.