Thursday, March 18, 2010

Summary of March 17, 2010

Today I gave performance reviews and no one cried!
I got to see lots of women I haven't seen in a while, and that was fun!
The sun was shining.
Springfest (hey!) is scheduled
I reconnected with an old friend
And reconnected with a newer friend
we kept all the doors open all day at work
I loved seeing all the different efforts people put into wearing green!
I have to wear all black to work, but managed to fit green in...
I stood up for someone being verbally beat up by a bully.

4 comments:

Liesl said...

You forgot to mention how much you made me laugh when we realized that the one lady speaker had a voice like a goat. I couldn't keep still because of that comment.

Jess said...

Sounds like a great day (and you are awesome for sticking up for someone.)

Amy said...

oh yeah, the more i think about it-goat was perfect.

Roxanne said...

Good for you for standing up to the bully. We need more people like you in this world.