Monday, March 01, 2010

Can you imagine being in a stall and having the door kicked open?

One of my friends has a friend who wants to ride down the aisle to her groom on a john deer riding lawn mower.


NO JOKE.

And, I appreciate that I can have an honest conversation with my boss. Just throwing that out there. He is great. I hope I can be a good, inspiring leader like he is. If only he would tell me more how much he appreciates me instead of just telling others.

And once I decided that I was going to go to campus, and study in the business building so that I could meet a smart guy. also no joke. and you know what? it worked. I was LITERALLY in the building for maybe 5 minutes before I met a guy. I think I'll try that again.

2 comments:

Nana J said...

Good idea on the studying. I used to tell Jennifer to study in the law library at the "U". I am so glad she didn't.

Liesl said...

Where do you even study? I'm in there all the time, and all I meet are the people my dad works with. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but still! Maybe I look too young. I imagine at age 26 I'll still look too young.