Sunday, February 28, 2010

MARCH

It comes in like a lion, and goes out like a lamb.
I think.


Well, this is true.
Already March is hard. (And it's technically still February. )


I look at my calendar and am not sure when I'll find the time to breathe.
I'm nervous.
I'm afraid of failing at all the things I have on my plate.
I'm worried I won't be able to be there for people on the level I have before.
(and I'm worried they'll be disappointed or sad because of it)
I like to be there for people, more than anything.
I'm stressed a little about work, there's a LOT going on.
and I'm afraid my boss will think I can't handle it.
(but I'm not sure I can, to be fair)
and I'm ready for the sun to be shining all the time.

(wow, this is a selfish post)

Also, I am excited for March. I think it's going to bring lots of good things too. and life is all about balance, right?


And I do like it when I'm busy. It forces me to be more productive and to make the time I have with people count for something more.

But hopefully, it really does go out like a lamb. I would be grateful.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Best of luck with everything! Not sure what I could do to help but if there happens to be something I could do just let me know. I hope March goes out like a lamb for you too. :)