Thursday, May 19, 2011

business trip

So, this Saturday through next Wednesday (why don't we spell then wensday?) I'll be working at University mall to prep the brand new store! for it's grand opening on (I think it's) Friday. I'm treating it like a little business trip, packing and staying at mom and dads for the whole time. I think it'll be nice to be so close to work again! only 5 min!

But I'll tell you what else: it stinks packing a weeks worth of black clothes...


On a different note, I have a love/dislike/love relationship with the weather. rain is bad for people in flooding areas, and there is a lot of rain melting a lot of snow, and I would really love to see the sun...but I love the hard, pounding rain and hail on the metal roof of the covered parking outside my bedroom window...downside? I like to open my windows to hear that lovely sound more clearly, and then...wet carpet in my bedroom. whoops!

No comments: