Friday, April 08, 2011

Also,

my shift key sometimes won't press down, so that's sometimes why I'm not capitalizing. And sometimes i don't want to. BUT I just realized there's one on the other side of the keyboard...but who uses the righthand shift key? anybody? and then I realized that to type a question mark is the only time I actually use it...to use it to type anything else requires a complete rerouting of my mavis beacon teaches typing skills. BUT the actual real reason I started this post was to say i have a new calling in my ward. that is to say I have a calling finally in my new(ish) ward. I am a sunday school teacher. hurrah! apparently, when I taught at our mite night, the bishop and sunday school president came to scout out my teaching skills and thought it would be a good fit. should be fun, I think.

1 comment:

Diane said...

You will be great. This is a calling that can really stretch you and you will learn as much as you teach. I loved the 3 times I got to teach SS to adults. Good Luck! Lots of love!