Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Cabin Fever

With all the on again--off again weather, I'm getting a case of cabin fever!

I can't help but wear my spring shoes and dresses, and spend as much time out of doors on the nice days as possible.

So, I've been doing some shopping. Well, some planning...

I've had my eye on this little sweatshirty jacket for at least a year. I meant to buy it for my plane ride last fall, but since I didn't, I think it'll make the perfect spring/summer/fall traveling outfit-don't you?


And if I'm going to have a cute jacket to travel in style, I think I should go somewhere exciting.


My passport expires in July, so maybe a last little foreign destination with the trusty gal? or maybe a US Virgin Islands destination or Hawaiian escape?



OR I've been thinking about taking my little cube on a nice roadtrip. He travels well and he's comfy, so maybe up to some national parks and wildlife exploration? I've been wanting to go to Yellowstone, and I've always wanted to go see Mount Rushmore.
any recommendations? I have a little over a week planned to take off at the end of April. I'm thinking that is the perfect time for a little get-away. (what do you say, Meagan?)

2 comments:

meagan said...

I say that jacket is ADORABLE.

And also: ABSOLUTELY!!

Mindi said...

Sounds like fun! I think we are all getting cabin fever too! Thanks for your entertaining blog I love reading:) Mindi