Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Wish List

1. Ultimate Dream: for someone to pay for my trip to London.

2. An ipod. Nothing fancy. the smaller, the better, but one that I can use to run with, so I can get an arm band, and so then I can control it from my car.

3. A polaroid camera...and the money to support the habit.

4. A hand held mini steamer. I hate ironing more than anything, and simply don't do it. So this will help me look less sloppy.


I would also love any fun kitchen gadgets. Like new measuring spoons or cups that feel really solid- you know? and maybe I would LOVE a cake decorating set...pipes and tips and stuff...that's all. I know most f this isn't feasible. So otherwise, I like books. and movies. and plane tickets. and travel books. and plane tickets. and pretty pictures to hang in my house/room. and plane tickets. Love, amy.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Haha. Love your list! I hope you get what you wish for...including a plane ticket! ;)