Friday, May 14, 2010

It's going to be a busy few days



because on Sunday Holly and I are headed to Vegas for a few days of relaxation.




Hello, sunshine and relaxation.


Now that I am paying rent and a car payment I am much poorer than I was a year ago, and so this little vacation may have to suffice for a long while.

But check it out:


I mean, it's no Pelican Hill (I'm forever spoiled) but still...

I'm pretty excited to go and literally lounge by the pool for a few days. I hope I do very little esle-except get a massage and do a little shopping.

Lounge and read-we've even committed to leaving our phones up in our room while we're lounging so we're not distracted by work. holla!

2 comments:

hknight said...

Oh how fun! Have a blast. Little get aways are the best, and just what the doctor ordered!

Just no "Thunder Down Under" okay!

Amy said...

well, no promises!