Sunday, February 21, 2010

Daily Ten: Feb 20th edition

Today I am grateful for:




Updating my running playlist with the giftcard my parents gave me.

Taking a nap on the couch-seriously one of the most enjoyable things of all time.

Getting a mani/pedi with Holly, because I love having a manicure.

The awesome massage the chair at the nail plae gave me-it really helped actually.

People who make me feel like they need me. Thanks!

Hanging out with my sisters tonight-we went to Color me Mine and a movie.

The movie: Twilight:New Moon. It was exceptional. NOT. But it was fun.

That I discovered some tasty new marshmallow treats for about a dollar at Shopko!

Did I already say taking a nap? Because it was wonderful, and it was snowing outside.

Pizza. Mmmm. It was good.








Oh and check out this awesome picture: funny!
I don't remember where I found it, though. pity.

No comments: