Sunday, January 24, 2010

it won't be long until we'll all be there with sno---ow. I want to wash my face, my hands my hair with snow...

(cue jingle bell noises...) When the snow was falling the other night, I decided that everything looked lovely and lacie and wonderful. So I decided to go for a nice little walk and take some pictures...and then my walk turned into a run. It was funny I was wearing my coat, my boots, my beanie and I was running through the park...weird. But without further ado, here are some of the pictures I took.


with the flash


and these two are without.



After this, all I wanted to do was go sledding, so even though it was late, I did actually manage to find some friends to drag sledding. I wish I'd taken some pictures, but I didn't. It was fun, though! Now I just need to make a snowman to make my winter complete. Oh yeah, and fall in love-because that seems like a wonderful wintertime thing to do...

1 comment:

Liesl said...

I want to do night sledding. I think you and I ought to do it, especially since we have sleds at my house. Good idea, no?