Sunday, April 10, 2011

But Moses he knowses his toses aren't roses

As mo-oses suppo-oses his to-oses to be!





Remember how Singin' in the Rain is one of my favorite movies?




"you look lovely in the moonlight, kathy." "and I can't stand him... and I cahn't stand him." "i love you, i love you, i love you, i love you" "no, no, no...yes, yes, yes...no, no, no...yes, yes yes..." There are some not very great little musical numbers hidden between all the amazing ones. But THIS is my favorite. Unfortunately, I can't get the video to imbed, so do yourself a favor, take a 5 minute joy break from whatever you're doing and WATCH! Because if you didn't, you can't fully appreciate what I'm about to show you...




did you go watch? okay...I trust you.













It may or may not be that I've always kind of wanted one of these. so, last night, since my roommate jaclyn and I were home and a bit bored we decided we needed to fill an empty wall in our house, and we decided we'd start to make stuff to fill it. I made this exciting vowel and she made these cute little birdies.



So, it's a start. if you have a suggestion for what we should paint next, you can feel free to make one. We're ready. and that wall is kind of big.

1 comment:

Diane said...

These are both awesome, Amy! Which wall are they for?